It pleases me to announce the release of this book titled: A Day in the Grave and Other Poems. It contains over 40 of my poems. Though most of them are actually my earliest poems. That was a stage I just was omexperimenting with my pen. Most of the works here are products of deep spiritual reflections and my sociopolitical experiences....I have deliberately omitted several of my poems which I intend publishing soon and you may need to get your personal copy. Meanwhile, The Legend of Arioch is an epic literature that is coming out soon. Please...stay connected for this story is my destiny to tell....



 Nevertheless, other works which are most likely to be released this week include New Man, Question of National Language, Theories of Fiction, Okokwo in Things Fall Apart as an Aristotelian Tragic Hero, Stylistic Appraisal of Nelson Mandela's Freedom Speech, Error Analysis of AAUA Linguistic Behaviour, among others...so watch out!!!





Inside view of the book