Update on the Idylls of Love....

Wow..... I thought this poem will be ready in a week but obviously.... It's gradually rolling into weeks and I can't just stop writing about these two lovers.... The story is taking me farther than I bargained and as soon as the boat man agrees to take me back home.... I will tell you what I saw in the enchanted plains of love.... So my dear friend, what this poetic muse is showing me is too vast to be told in a day or a week or a month... A little patience....I will tell you the trilling love story by God's grace....

That's that....but wait o.... Are you a child of God....? No.... I'm serious.... Do you have a working relationship with Christ who died to set you free from the slavery of sin and condemnation? You see, I may have some good verse to offer you but a lasting peace is only guaranteed in Christ.... I offer you Jesus today my friend... Invite Him to forgive and cleanse you... He will give you peace in this world... And everlasting peace on the other side.

Amen...