I used to watch back then with utmost sense of amazement whenever my mum accidentally finds money in any of her long forgotten bags or old clothes, she will jump for joy, picking a song, while she does her native dance... Laughs
Today ,it's my turn, instead of picking a song like she always does, I screamed my roomie's name.. "Moses Moses! See what I found inside my khaki"
I counted it with great delight... One old two hundred naira notes blessed with cellotape on each flanks and a twenty naira notes with faded muritala Muhammad's portrait. What a way to start my day,  immediately I set out to dissect I was going to spend my newly acquired bailout fund,
This is the breakdown
100naira-Hair cut(dont be surprised, this is kebbi state )
100naira- Champion's league final
Remaining 20naira-for  pure water, trekking to watch football games here Will take us 45 minutes, so we need water, for my to and fro trip.
Dear lord, this is the breakdown of the money o, thanks for sending it my way, as you can see, I have made good plan for it, help our leaders to borrow a leaf from me that they also will start to make good use of our funds. I will be picking another trouser tomorrow morning same time I picked this  let me find another money there, I Jesus name have I prayed Amen
Can I hear a loud Amen?

©Scarredpoet