My bossom are fully round now sitting proudly on my chest and my red visitor now has a stable date.
flesh has become dominant in places where they ought to be, what can be more than the way my body is giving way to changes that I delight.
Even mum can't choose clothes for me anymore, especially not the old, long, shapeless skirt she believes are the best, what happened to wearing sleeveless clothes that reveal my  cleavage, at least I'm not showing too much, just look at how beautiful I'd be if those skirts could hug my shape so tight, she doesn't even realize how much I enjoy the attention I draw when I wear clothes like that.
Dad even frowns at me wearing make up, I mean it's just lip gloss and powder, or maybe add small eyeshadow, oh! just look at how perfect I'd look if I wear a red lipstick, he doesn't even know how much I love the attention I get when I wear makeup.
Oh have I mentioned how giddy I feel when that boy I like so much winks at me? Oh! He tells me how beautiful I am each time he sees me and believe me I want him to keep telling me that.
Well I am 30 now and I wish I hadn't made some of the decisions I made at 16(teen), some I would not tell you about because I am not proud of them, I chose not to tell you because I intend dieing with them.
Life indeed was the good at 16(teen), but it would have been the best if I shelved some decisions I made.
#Boley_quine #bola'spen