My son does not like my rosemary deodorant but my husband does,  I stood here in this supermarket trying to decide on which one of the deodorant I would go for, after much pondering I settled for the strawberry deodorant, I know they both love strawberry considering how they usually finish a large bowl of strawberry ice-cream.
I walked around the supermarket and picked more items for our home, having done this I approached the counter and off course my favorite attendant was there, I could feel her smile fill up my soul as I approached her, "Good morning ma'am" she greeted me heartily, "Good morning Amanda" I replied giving her one of my best smiles.
Hurriedly she shoveled my things into a paper bag while I paid and faced the exit, half way to where my car was  I heard my name, startled, I spun around and I came face to face with the man I loved to a fault, someone I had always imagined spending the rest of my life with, glued to a spot I stared at my past and before I could recover from the surprise, I was already in his arms.
He looked like he had done a lot for himself, the same face but more older now, he suggested that we hung out in a nearby coffee shop which I didn't object, spending hours we kept feeding each other about our achievements and we were both impressed with the outcome, we've both achieved our dreams.
And when he asked about my family, I just could not stop telling him about how wonderful my husband is, and about how amazing and smart my son is, I even went ahead to tell him that I was expecting and about how much I want it to be a girl. 
I went on and on until I heard him say "I wish you were her" hearing this my voice froze with surprise, not sure I heard him well, I asked what he meant saying that, and that's how I got to know he hasn't been happy with his marriage and about How much of a "cat and rat" relationship he has being keeping with his wife. 
I'm glad I didn't marry you, I told him, his face went from pale to shocked." You loved me and you always wished for that, why would you say that "he said, then I told him, 
" YOU ARE WHAT YOU MAKE OUT OF PEOPLE , THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU ARE THE REFLECTION OF WHO YOU ARE ON THE INSIDE" IF I had married you, I would be the bitter woman in your house right now, afterwards I paid for the coffee and made my way out of the coffee shop. 

#Boley_quine #bola'spen