One size does fit it all (1)


There are times that bad times could be a blessing. A blessing of the sort, if one is able to look back at events that a silver lining is always at the dark moment of one’s life.

When I lost my job as a manager at KDK –a multinational marketing conglomerate company, I never envisaged that it would take more than two months to be in the labor market. After the third month of no income, I ventured into anything that could at least pay my bills that has been taking some hit and hard punches. I got a job as a factory worker at a local manufacturing company – July Logistics Inc., at an hourly rate pay. Even though the pay is just a quarter percentage of my hitherto paycheck, it was a money that I never had in my pocket in the last two months. After all, it is a stop-gap thing. I knew it was a transitioning period for me. Aside from the low pay, I am humbled by the raw experience of mingling with all classes of folks, at the least those at the lower rung of the ladder are showing to be the valuable members of the society with all kinds of life experiences.

Nicole remains my greatest takeaway blessing from July Logistics Inc. Nicole is a 39-year-old (looking very much in her twenties), slim and tall at an overwhelming height of about 6 feet 2 inches. Her height is an attention command any day, anytime. As a matter of fact, it was her height that drew me close to her. Just so we can talk and communicate, I confessed to her that her height could be a good selling point for a product that I used to manage as a marketer. Again, to her attributes, she smiles and always wear happy-going-stress-free sexy looks.

“How do you react to people’s attention to your impressive height and looks, Nicole?”

“To be truthful, this society of ours seems to only like tall girls, especially when they are very thin. I have gotten used to the looks from strangers and first-timers all my life after age 15…”

“You have been like this as a teenager?”

“Oh yeah…at times in my conscious effort, I will basically have starved myself to get down to a size 5 just to keep the attention ongoing”.

“Wow”

“O yes! In my twenties, I was always roving between sizes 4 to 6; very thin and featherish for my height!”

“Tell it to me again, Nicole”

“I know, right? I was like a celebrity and I commanded a lot of attention everywhere I go, church, work, park, anywhere, name it but all that blew away when I had Alex, my first daughter”

“You still look great, so much that I would never have thought that there is anyone out there who’s as beautifully made like you, at least, none has your height combined with beauty here!”

“Thank you for the compliment, Bob”

“You are welcome, Nicole”

“Though after going through childbirth, I still tried to get back in shape but it was very, very tough for me”

“I feel you. But how difficult it was, Nicole?” I just wanted to respond as it would not have mattered now, as far as I’m concerned, she’s a perfect figure. Nice ass in stretch gym pants, blonde hair on always ponytail and an unusual height to compliment her personality.

“I was starving myself to death and that made me situationally depressed. I was not happy within me, yet the society was seeing a different girl outside of me“.

We became good friends afterward and our friendship remained just work-colleague relationship. Though in all truthfulness, I wish I ‘gbensh’ her. I wish we could just start fucking without having to talk about it before it happens.

I mean a ‘happenstancial’ fuck. Fuck that will just befall both of the actors in a mutual but unplanned circumstance.

I remember when I was very young, that I will be stealing some piece of cookies that mom has embargoed with the strongest and firmest rule that I should not get near in a marked-fenced circumference. Though, I will know that the repercussion of getting near it could tempt me, yet, that’s where I will choose to cool off the steam after hard play. Merely around the forbidden cookies, my mind will strike the cookies and its location, it will feed my eyes, body mind and soul, then a dash for a piece, then another piece and yet another until I’m sure that I will be ‘killed’ when mom will later discover my sticky fingers on what I have been warned against!

That’s how a ‘happenstancial’ fuck could be.
You desire what you cannot have and when you do yield to the temptation of having it, that moment of stealing a ‘having’ is always the sweetest! So also is unscheduled fuck with an unscheduled fuck at the most unexpected fucking time; the sweetest it is, aint it?

For more:

https://icecreamwithchanel.com/one-size-does-fit-it-all-1