THE EAR PIECE SAGA.
(A FICTION)

BY

LAWSON A MICHAEL.

-----------------------------------

      "It all started a couple of minutes past noon. Like a precipice falling off a cliff, such was the way in which this strange music blared into my ears. But no longer I hummed d song, the more deeply I got engrossed in its tremendous lyrics. I had to sing along, though I lost track of the lines later on, but jess, I just had to twitch my muscles along,  tapping my feet on the tiled floor of the bank,
   "First bank indeed, they entertain their customers with good songs ", I said in a low voice
      Just some minutes into my business of tapping and singing, I noticed eye balls turning towards my direction,
 "I had good clothes on or maybe they were checking on  my new pair of glasses", I continued  in a higher pitch  this time with confidence,  until the lady sitting next to me tapped the chair we were sitting on and told me to stop with gesticulations...Arrogantly, I continued now,  but I tried  to lower my voice so it could synchronise with the pitch of the song...Not long, a  church looking man clad in cool coat walked up to me, I offered my pen maybe he needed one but he declined, not until he moved closer and removed my hands free,
"this is a bank sir, you have been disturbing us with your noise, " he said...just then I discovered that I have been on earpiece, truly I have been singing cacophonously... This was the kind of embarrassment I have always avoided, but lo!,  I messed up.

#Ist Fiction.
#Radicalthespian
#Lawmyk
28-98-18AD
19:OO