YOU CAN INSPIRE ANYBODY
.

Early this year around February, my kid sister's action has since been rolling on my mind and has kept me careful and responsive to things.

I was packing my things, planning to return back to school (before the AAUA TUITION FEE saga). I entered our mini library very close to my room to pack some books.

I stumbled on my Secondary school Calendar. It was folded.

My kid sister was with me trying to keep my company just as she was asking all sorts of questions.
I took the Calendar, unfold it and spread it on the floor.

It was a 2013 End of the Year Calendar;one of the many gifts given to us at the end of the year as a student of Assfood International College,Alapere Lagos State.

My picture (and that of a female friend-Osakuni Marvelous) was the one used for that year's Calendar.

Despite seeing me on the Calendar, my 5yrs old kid sister still asked: "Bodaa mihh is this you". I gave no answer as I look keenly at the Calendar and the people in it.

She said again "Prince (the name I'm being called at home) is this you and your friend, Answer." This time around was more demanding than the first.
I replied her "It is me and my friend."

"Why did they put you here," she asked.

I paused for some minutes before giving a reply. And my reply was....

"If you read and pass very well, they will put you on the Calendar. Not in my school oooo, in your own. If you take first in your exams... You have to read very well."

And she answered "I will read my books so that they can put me on the Calendar". I smiled just as I took hi-five with her.

Consecutively, she has featured in her school's yearly magazine. And each time I return home, she is always eager to show me. Always feeling Happy.
•••••••••
That shows how our actions and inactions can inspire others. Some people are always learning from us. Every of our actions is what they look up to.

We can all inspire anybody. People are on the look out for us. No matter how hard we hide, there is someone somewhere who is checking how far we've gone in life and ready to take same route.

BE AN INSPIRATION!!!

ADESOLA IKULAJOLU,
Student Journalist from Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba-Akoko. (ikulajoluadesola@gmail.com)