Ant Thighs

It was a warmth evening at Club E-Bevande, Ring Road, Ibadan. Every side of the club was beaming with music, one girl with one boy, one boy with one girl. Small fraction of  guys were like Oliver twist, one guy with two girls. Perhaps they want to do threesome.

I raised my eyebrows to Dj spot. A short young man with a customised Jersey "Ahalaji Transaction" was raining cash on "Olori Debbie" buttock. My tongue was out, my eyes were naked. My phone suddenly rang, I picked the call. "Hello Frac, I'm at the gate of Club E-Bevande" 

It's Janet, the most beautiful woman in the world. She finally threw me a love wire after four months of trial. She worn bum shot with a light yellow blouse. Her chest was half packed, it's light like a Goldberg, I drank and lusted.

We talked the story of past months with bottles of Goldberg. She narrated her ordeal with fuck boys and later shared her dreams for coming years. And likewise, I opened my heart, I confessed my feelings to her. I shared my dreams with her, she smiled and gave me a  hot kiss. The night was short, we parted, she promised to pay me a visit in the the coming weeks.

It's around dusk, the next third Sunday after a date with her at Club E-Bevande. She sat on sofa, she was still like early river and I offered her drinks. Her eyes were sparking like stars, her legs were well spread and in between the thighs, I saw a green light.

As I was wandering the room like a sailor with wreck ship. She flashed the teeth and told me how she hardly breath with my unlimited messages and calls. 

The room was cool but not cold. I sat beside her, drew her close. Janet, "I had waited for this for so long, now my dream finally come true." I yelled at her with a deep tone. I peeled off her dress, turned her around, planted my lips on hers, diving my tongue into her mouth. We kissed hungrily, our tongues pushing against each other as my hands fumbled over her body.

A bell suddenly rang, I ran out of luck. "Who's at the door" I barked. It's Banjo, childhood friend.

"When did you return from school" I asked. "Unilag is on second semester break, I'm at home since last two weeks" he replied with calm eyes. Quickly, I introduced Janet to her and they exchange pleasantry. Banjo was a dinosaur, I winked, winked and winked at him, yet he couldn't read the signs. Janet eventually left, she promised to visit me another day.

"Frac, you're climbing a rant tree, Janet is pregnant." He fired at me. I couldn't believe my ears. The reality finally dawned on me when Banjo called her sister who was living in the same street with Janet.

Today, 13th September was a reminder of how I was free Janet ant thighs.

#soulPoet
September(Autumn) 2018