Prophecies of night don't manifest by morning, prophecies of noon dont manifest by night, only words from distant past cast into the future takes their course in due time. They prophecied but I wasn't told or maybe I was, but it was too late. 

As the trees pay obeisance to the wind in passage so does my heart to the discontent of it's desires. Take more, you need more, search, knowledge will sustain you, I crave more always. As the serpent slithers to its prey in disquiet shadows so does these burdens to my sanity. They are never in clandestine, they lay bare for your eyes to see.

When heads swivel, time tilts or maybe spins, tears flow, not in pain and not in joy but in disarray of emotions. We obey, we abide but they are never enough. Now, I see the prophecy and I fear it, hope is it wont kill me.