Why so round?

Why so round? 

Baked with love
I so feel somehow
Like I should behold to devour and adore
More like to show it love and care
But Of what use is the love and care for a consumable?

Oh, Its so tender
Tender? But can it linger? For How much longer?

Why do you seek its end, O ye, devourer
For my tender one is frightened

Tenderer has no thought of how sweetly her teddy bear would send down love shivers down the spine of my throat... 
Oh, how my feet salivate to grab already

Be gone!
You make my tender one weary
Let the nightingale sing and black bird whisper for my tender one is left to rest...

Oh yes, I will and soon, thy tender one too will be gone!
Lest we bring the kids to dance around her grave

And from whence comes the kids? 
That's the part the devourer hides from the tender.


Bayonle F. and Victory O. 
©2020

0 Comments