If it is racism that I love my brown skin,
If it is racism that I cherish my fellow black soul,
If it's racism that I believe that you are threatened by the treasure that I possess,
Then! I am a RACIST and I hate you oh! White skin.
HAHAHA, I laugh in the language that you have given me,
Your foreign language isn't even as sonorous as my mother tongue,
Do the way I pronounce my "R" and "S" so strong with vibrations remind you of your weak language?
Throw me to the ground, break me, chain me, mould me, refine me, colonize me, break me and mould me again for your profit,
But because raw wisdom dwells in this black monkey,
I will dance to your tunes, give you the profit that you so much desire,
And then come back to build my home and give it double the profit that I gave you.
This time the apes would obey with wisdom.

#Boley_quine #bola'spen